Saturday, March 28, 2009

Heya!!

My first blog, my first post. Something long due, but eventually realised only because of fear of probably being the only guy left in Lit without a blog (well, not really though...... Ahuja is too dumb to write one). After finally finishing 4 seasons of HIMYM in 5 days (a legen... wait for it.... dary experience) in the aftermath of Cogni, I decided to make better use of my time (well, that was the intention, i guess). Had some thoughts roaming around in my head , so sooner or later had intended to pen them down. After coming back from "The Well-Lit Dinner", I just couldn't resist it anymore, and so here I am wasting my and other people's time. This is just the beginning I assure you

I'd like to begin by writing about what I like most, my favourite hobby - Quizzing. I wouldn't be wrong if I said that the inspiration for blogging came to me only after reading the Awesome blogs of Awesome LitSec people.
Let me mention that when it comes to quizzing, I'm a complete loser (loohuuusuuheerr!), atleast as compared to rest of the guys in Lit. So are my team-mates Rakesh (mallu) and Abhishek (ahuja). Ironic, to say the least. But that doesn't bother me, coz I know that even if I go to the ends of the world to change it, it won't. The bottomline is ..." I Suck".

Moving away from that obvious reality, let me tell you something which lightened up my mood. What else - "The Great Lit Dinner" in Dynasty, that too for the very 1st time. Till yesterday I thought there were only 5 kinds of people in Lit -

- "The Geeks" (e.g Ashok a.k.a Rapu a.k.a Rapster)
- "The Awesome" ( e.g. Saagar a.k.a Lefty)
- "The Wannabe-Geeks" (e.g. Ahuja)
- "The Wannabe-Awesome" (e.g. Condy) and obviously
- "The Losers" (e.g. yours truly).

But then, I came to know of the existence of yet another kind of people in Lit, a kind whom I had failed to notice on numerous earlier occasions but were very much the "Centre of Attraction" on the night ..... "Jetty" and "The Wannabe-Jetties" (e.g. Pisra). Having such people in your company really makes you feel good and forget all your flaws. That's why I've decided to dedicate a whole post on these "awesome" people and "Jettyhood" on some later date.

P.S. - The origins of the address of my blog can be traced to our beloved Sushi (who btw has a fondness for "kela").

8 comments:

  1. the population increases! but who cares, velle logon ke liye (in lucky chikna's words) kya chota kya bada, kya kam kya jyaada!
    good start though.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So another fellow litta on the blogosphere! Brilliaaaant!!
    Now, it isn't as bad being a loser(luuhuusuuheerr!) as being a loser and still dreaming of legen...dary status (read ManU)
    Btw Kondy with a "C" instead of "K" is kinda... umm... raw(like our very own Sushi and his kelas...pun intended)!!

    Keep the posts coming fellow Blue!
    PS: Suuusssiii!! u being that vella, do stumble across my blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Jetty! But we love PiSRA even more! All hail Lit!

    Keep it coming, da!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mallu : thnx for the tip on C(K)ondy! Well 'C' is kinda fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good start da. That completes it, I guess. Lit is now officially the most vella group on campus. Ironic, indeed, that out most vella denizen is the only one without a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw! ulti foto! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bah, I'll start a blog when I want to... Don't put that down to plain old dumbness. I had half-a-mind to start this comment with a heart-broken 'Et tu, Desi?'( but without the 'Then fall Ahuja' part)
    Thanks a lot for ripping off my 'four-types-of-people' theory without credit. Just because you added 'your' fifth category to the mix does not make it 'your' theory. :). Just give me credit like Kondy does and it'll be fine by me.

    P.S : loohuuusuuheerr! team rocks!!!!!

    P. P. S. : All hail the dude wardrobe malfunction... (EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!! Blinded by Awesomweness!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ahuja: don't worry bro, u too shall have ur moment of reckoning. And btw, I never intended to credit u anyways, so don't whine about it now!
    And of coz, I forgot to mention the Great Wardrobe Malfunction, which left us blinded with its sheer Awesomeness ("he's too awesome!!!").

    P.S.: of coz "The Beagle Boyz" rock!! Is there any doubting that??

    ReplyDelete